Statue of Unity-2
World’s tallest statue is going to be built in INDIA.
Here are some highlights:
This 182 meters tall Statue depicting Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel,
spread in 20,000 sq.meter of project area, will be surrounded by an
enormous man-made lake spread across 12 sq km area.
More than 60,000 tonnes of steel will be used in construction of the entire structure. Construction to be complete in 4 years.
In and around the Statue, there will be:
– World’s best Exhibition narrating the story of Indian National Movement, the unification of India and Sardar’s contribution.
– Memorial Garden
– Bridge connecting Sadhu Island with the mainland
– Memorial and Visitors Center
– Improved Roadway between the Statue and Kevadia
– Parking and Transport Site
– Hotel and Convention Center
src to lookup