With a population of over 1.252 billion, India stands as the Second most populous country in the world, and as time ticked on; the technology and urban agglomerations also kept growing in India. We bring you a list of 10 Emerging and Fastest Growing Cities in South India
Proud of its Architecture by the Kakatiyas and nation famous “1000 Pillar Temple”, this city boasts of being the place for ‘Quick Spot’ tourist destinations in South India. With the development of tourism on one side and having educational institutions like the NIT(Second in the Nation) and Kakatiya University, this place boasts of being the Second Largest City in Telangana After Hyderabad.
Do you know.? There were 1,000 pillars in the structures, but no pillar obstructs a person in any point of the temple to see the god in the other temple.!!!
May God Be with all.!!
The Twins Cities of Karnataka and second largest after Bengaluru. Hubli-Dharwad are the commercial hubs of Karnataka and they have a cluster of industries which provide employment.
Do you know.? The diesel loco shed at Hubli is the largest holder of EMD locomotive in India and was set up in 1880.
Mangaluru is the chief port city of state of Karnataka. It is the largest city on the Western side of Karnataka. It is the third busiest and largest Commercial centre of Karnataka.
Do you know.? The city of Mangalore is known as the Petrochemical capital of India.
VIJAYAWADA-GUNTUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
- New twin cities of Andhra Pradesh.
- Capital together named as Amaravati, A World Class Capital is coming up soon.
- Vijayawada is the Business Capital of Andhra Pradesh; while Guntur produces India’s Spiciest Chillies.
- As the division of United Andhra Pradesh took place;this place became the Capital City and the IT,Industries and every other stuff started growing up.
Do you know.? Vijayawada has the second biggest and busiest bus terminal in the Asia, It was inaugurated on 23 September 1990.
COIMBATORE (TAMIL NADU)
- Kochi is the fastest growing city after Vishakapatnam in South India.
- Kochi has a lot of oppurtunities in Port,Education,Naval Base,Fisheries Industries.
- Kochi is the largest city in Kerala.
- Kochi and Vizag are the only South Indian Cities to have a government run Start Up Villages.
Do you know.? Known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, Kochi was an important spice trading centre on the west coast of India from the 14th century.
VISHAKAPATNAM – VIZAG(ANDHRA PRADESH)
First comes to gigantic city of Andhra Pradesh and the fastest growing IT-hub and Urban Agglomeration of Andhra Pradesh -Vizag. Start Up Village at Vizag is the newest Buzz in the city. This port City Conquers the Eastern Coast of India after Kolkata and Chennai.