- Vizag people showed a true spirit by lending a hand to government officials and volunteers in relief measures.
- A Vibrant Vizag will be built with collective hard work from all.
- Expenses in the repair of homes will be given by State Government.
- 80% Power supply restored by Friday.
- CM Chandrababu thanked Pawan Kalyan, Stars, Actors, Movie associations, and other industrialists for their contribution to the relief fund.
Chandrababu Naidu assured transforming Vizag into a world-class city. Blue print will be prepared with help of US and Singapore governments for making Vizag into a Smart City. CM Chandrababu announced that within one month from now work for building Signature IT towers in Vizag will be started. This tower will stand as a symbol for IT India and Vizag like the Cyber Towers built by CM is still the Iconic building for Hyderabad and IT.
CM appreciated a generous contribution of Rs 50 lakhs from Pawan Kalyan and Rs 2.5 crores from GMR group. Divi Labs donated Rs 1.08 crores and Arubindo Phrama donated Rs 1 Crore to CM relief fund. 4000 people from the Electricity dept all over AP are in Vizag and in addition to them GMR and L&T Groups are sending their manpower to Vizag making it a total of 7000 employees working on Electricity Restoration.
VUDA and Govt of AP enforce planning and building of airports, industries and other infrastructure along the sea coast to withstand cyclones of any this severity. People of Vizag exhibited great courage after cyclone and supported the relief activities. State Government and Central Government are looking at options of bringing horticulture consultants and Agri scientists for the design and plantation of trees to make Vizag into a Green city as soon as possible.