With heavy rains battering the city of Hyderabad and Telangana state, the Government is taking a lot of steps to bring the state back to normal.
Here are the details of it from the press meet with Minister KTR:
– Special medical centers have been set up in the areas affected with floods.
– All the ministers have been visiting the main nalas and low lying areas rigorously.
– People from low lying areas have been transferred to safe places and free food is being supplied to them.
– Along with GHMC, officials from water corporation, Electricity department, Police, Revenue department, Fire department have been participating in the restoration works.
– Details about the rainfall are being conveyed regularly to the people through the weather forecast department and the people are put on alert.
– The entire sewage system is now being reviewed
– 99% of the situation in the city is now under control and people are perfectly safe.
– Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is reviewing the situation every hour
– Necessary steps are being taken to prevent any contagious diseases.
– 10,000 food packets are being arranged by the GHMC.
– There is no Polio in the city. Do not believe the rumors.
– All the road will be fully constructed in the next two months.
– The Army and NDRF are ready.