Andhra Pradesh has forever been a breeding ground for entrepreneurs and successful businessmen, and the state has always been known as a hub of business and education. The next gen young entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh have decided that it is time to make the state a launch pad for budding entrepreneurs.
Its “The StartAP Fest – Celebrating Andhrapreneurship.”
Vijayawada will play host to The StartAP Fest, the biggest event yet in Andhra Pradesh. An event that will be etched in the history of this new, vibrant state. The StartAP Fest brings together some of India’s most forward thinkers, including eminent industrialists, MNC CEOs, government representatives, venture capitalists, investors, successful young entrepreneurs, and students, in order to provide a platform for entrepreneurs from the region, and to propel AP’s brand as a future hub of IT and innovation.
Here are a group of eminent speakers who will be at the Start AP fest talking about their stories and best practices. Damodar Mall, CEO of Reliance Retail,
- Parmesh Shahani, Editor at Verve Magazine,
- J Satyanarayana, I.A.S – Chief Advisor to the Ministry of ITE & C, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Ram Kinjarapu, MP, Srikakulam, AP.
- Anil Bakshi, Director of Leadership Development & Strategic Initiatives, Tata Consultancy Services.
- Upasana Makati, Founder, White Print Co.
- Phani Eggone, Founder & CEO, FireFly Studios
- Sijo Kuruvilla, Co-Founder, Startup Village ; Co-Founder, MobME Wireless
- Jatin Chaudary, Co-founder, eChai
- Shilpanjani Dantu, Founder and Editor, Yo Vizag!
Supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of Andhra Pradesh, The StartAP Fest will be the largest convention of, by, and for Andhraprenuers, where hundreds of startup founders, students, mentors, investors, and visionaries meet, share, learn, and collaborate. Run in a very unconference format, the StartAP Fest includes 6 tracks, 12 sessions, and 6 power talks, delivered by over 35 of the most experienced personalities from the world of business. Plus, there are workshops by IBM, and Google.
The StartAP Fest looks to provide a platform for young entrepreneurs to ‘Make in Andhra’ and to celebrate Andhrapreneurship as a way of life, thereby making Andhra Pradesh the future startup capital of India.