Andhra Pradesh is heading toward an Entrepreneur rich state by promoting Start Ups. Start ups are the best way to bring up entrepreneurs from the state.
Here are 10 things to know about AP’s Start Up Initiatives:
1. AP to replicate Kochi start up village and Founders of Kochi Start up village to help ramp up the project. Experience in kochi will make the new start up village take shape quickly.
2. Plans are taking shape to set up the start up village in Visakhapatnam ( Vizag ). Incubator center close to complete its construction in Vizag is expected to host the Start up village.
3. Andhra Pradesh will be the first state to have a start up policy in India. New start up policy is under draft and is expected to be start up friendly with Tax free operation for 5 years and incentives in training, infra and services.
4. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu to promote the start up movement at various universities in the state giving it a global visibility and talent push.
5. AP Govt is planning to support creation of 5,000 start ups in the next 5 years.
6. Kochi start up village supports innovation and start ups only in Mobile and Internet technologies, while AP’s Start up village to support wide range of fields including the Aerospace and Electronics.
7. Blue Print created by the Kochi start up founders to be implemented in Andhra Pradesh to promote local innovation.
8. World class facility to be provided to Start Up village by govt as job creation by entrepreneur development is top priority of his govt said Mr.Naidu, CM of Andhra Pradesh.
9. IIM Visakhapatnam to partner with the start up village to support business and management.
10. Govt to appeal the fortune companies to lend helping hand and outsource to Start up village.
SEE ALSO: 20 Things about AP IT Policy