1. Capital Region is named as “Amaravathi”
2. 4 Lane Radial Roads to connect Capital with satellite town ships at Gudivada, Nuzvid, Sattenapalli and Nandigama.
3. Machilipatnam as logistics hub and Vodarevu as Industrial Corridor to be connected with capital city by 4 lane roads.
4. 210 km long Outer Ring Road to be laid around the Capital Region.
5. Core Capital region of 35,000 Acres to have another Ring Road.
6. Gannavaram Airport to be International Airport, If required a new airport will be built in Mangalagiri.
7. 5 Bridges to be constructed on River Krishna as part of the Road Construction plan.
8. Rail Traffic to be diverted from Vijayawada Junction to various regional railway stations.
9. Vishakapatnam-Chennai Development corridor to pass through the Capital Region.
10. Inland Waterways to be used for both Tourism and Transportation. Kakinada-Pondicherry Canal, Machilipatnam- Capital Canal, Rajamundry to Badrachalam and Capital to Nagarjuna Sagar over River Krishna to be developed for inland water ways.
11. IT, ITES, Electronic, Agri, Textile and other Industries to be set up in the clusters around the Capital City.
12. National High Speed Railways from Visakhapatnam to Chennai to pass through Capital City.
13. The current Population is 5.8 Million, the estimation of population by 2030 is 11 Million and by 2050 is 20 Million population.
14. Master Developer will be created who will be bringing in world class companies to construct various segments of the capital city.
15. Metro Rail to run across the Capital Region and high speed sub urban trains to connect capital with the satellite townships and towns around.