1. No matter how many places you traveled across the world, you think your country is the best of them all and feel your hometown is heaven.
2. You feel bad for the condition of this country but you know the time are changing for good and you are proud to be an Indian.
3. You might have tasted many cuisines of the world and have had your favorites, but you still that indian cuisine is the best of them all. Thinking of a masala dosa or a butter chicken makes your mouth water.
and you think your mother is the best cook in the world.
Source Source :
4. You might own a sports bike or a luxury car but you still remember the time you traveled triples with your besties on that old bike of yours.
5. You are good at English but given a chance you always prefer talking in your mother tongue 😀
6. You might love Eminem and MJ, yet not a day passes by without listening to the classics of Ilayaraja & A.R.Rehman.
7. If you are a girl, You love wearing western clothes but nothing beats your salwar kameez or voni.
8. You follow FIFA, NFL & NBL. Yet, nothing compares to the pleasure of playing crickets with your friends.
9. You would opt out of those 5 star hotel cuisines and starbucks coffee for your favourite dhabha food, road side punugulu/Pav Baji. Nothing can beat the Tea at the Chai bandi and South Indian Filter Coffee.
10. English abuses aren’t a thing for you, you can make impactful conversations using words like BC, MC, La%%$%%ka , Neyabba, er#$%#ka.
11. No matter how cool your are for your friends, you still have the best time sitting and listening to you grandmother.
12. You think she is more beautiful
Although you love flirting with western girls you end up falling for a Indian girl.
13. A.R. Rahman’s vande mataram still gives you goosebumps.
14. It doesn’t matter if you follow cricket or not, a match between India and Pakistan sure gives you chills to the spine.
Nothing more satisfying than India winning a match against Pakistan isn’t it??
You can take us away from India but you cannot take India away from us.
Indian at heart!!